PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Winner & Top 3 for Challenge 264!

Good Morning!
Thank you to all of you who joined in with last week's challenge!
The lucky Winner of the prize from me is ...

JULIE B (16)



Congratulations!
Please can you e-mail me in the next 7 days to claim your prize!
cinspirations@hotmail.com

*********************

The lucky TOP 3 from the challenge are:

DODICI (1)


SALLY D (7)


Congratulations to all of you & Don't forget to grab your badges!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks girls for choosing my card in top 3,I am sooo happy!
    Hugs,
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  2. woop woop, thank you so much for picking me in the top 3 !! I am so happy, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, thanks for choosing my box card as your winner this week. Congrats to the Top 3 for their wonderful creations. :)

    ReplyDelete