PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Challenge 155 - Anything Goes!

CHALLENGE 155 - ANYTHING GOES!
This week we have a nice and easy challenge of you for Anything Goes!

We are sponsored this week by our sponsor DIGITAL DELIGHTS BY LOUBY LOO!
They are offering 1 lucky winner a Gift Certificate!






Here is what the Design Team have come up with!
Apologies for not having done another card again this week, I simply didn't have the time.







6 comments:

  1. Oh my, these samples are totally awesome!!! I'm supah inspired now, thanks for another fabulous challenge! hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are fabulous card:) XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous makes from the dt,cuffed you picked my scottie dogs for the top 3 last week.janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fab DT inspiration and great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I've entered the same card twice! It didn't appear and I thought I mustn't have saved but both showed the 2nd time - sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanxs for de challenge .I love this theme.
    Entered my card and my compliment for the dt team.
    Gorgeous creations lady,s.

    Greetz Mystiek

    ReplyDelete